Monday 9 November 2009

The Beginning of Blogging

Well......


This is my very first blog and so, obviously, my very first blog entry! I hoped that I could come up with something earth-shattering and ground-breaking to come up with to begin with, but then I thought, 'let's keep it simple'.

So, I'll start by saying I'm a married guy in my late 20's with one gorgeous son and a large, docile dog (I'm not referring to my wife I hasten to add!). At the moment I live in Scotland due to work, but waiting for my company to move me down to London next year.

I'm not quite sure what sort of form this blog will take. I have a healthy interest in politics and sport so undoubtedly that will heavily influence the content on this blog. However, I make no apologies if I diverge somewhat away from there from time to time!

Anyway, that was just a very short introduction from me. If anyone is reading this, please bear with me and remember that I have only just popped my blogging cherry so it might take me a while to get in the swing of things, but hopefully this blog will improve as time goes on and you will all enjoy reading it as much as I will (hopefully!) enjoy writing it!

Galavamp

No comments:

Post a Comment